Shh...Did you hear that? It was the sound of my priorities shifting.

01 October 2008

Show

I did a double trapeze act in a little benefit show last Saturday. My partner is actually one of my campers from Long Lake and we had a blast. It's amazing how much fun hanging out with a 13 year old can be. And even though we really only had one full day of rehearsal (I flew down to her house in LA a couple of weeks before the show so we could put a routine together) the final product looked really good and some other gigs in LA may come out of it.

I realized again, like I do every time I am fortunate enough to perform aerially, that I don't want to do anything else. Ever. Performing is it. Too bad I'm not better at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drop out of school and do trapeze! It's rare to find that passion, and you have it. Silly girl, you are amazing! I miss being up in the air with you. Maybe we can do a show in Portland together.