Shh...Did you hear that? It was the sound of my priorities shifting.

12 July 2008

I'm not sure that anyone's reading this anymore, but...

Just in case there's someone there, our first Parents' Weekend show of the summer, Circus Arcade, was this morning and it went really really well. Which was especially fantastic because the camp show yesterday had a lot of hiccups. Now what happens is that most of these kids, including some of my favorite campers of all time who are aging out this year, are leaving tomorrow and we get a whole new batch on Monday. Some kids will stay on for six weeks, too. Tuesday we start our casting process all over again, and then we begin putting together our second session show which is based around a turn-of-the-century circus and some very mischievous triplets.

But for now, I'm exhausted.

3 comments:

nickhellrung said...

I'm still here! Hooray Posts! =)

Anonymous said...

i read all your posts. thanks for keeping me updated-i miss you! hope chris is better by now and you are taking time to relax.

Anonymous said...

hehe i still read them! i'm impressed that you've written so many recently!!!